Billing & Payments
Multiple ways to pay:
Making payments online is safe and dependable. We use a secure system so our member-customers can safely and securely make payments to their accounts. Customers who receive their bills electronically may pay in several ways:
- Online through their financial institutions.
- Online at bsu.firstbilling.com, with a bank account or credit card; for one time or recurring payments.
- By mail to Bonita Springs Utilities, P.O. Box 11689, Naples, FL 34101.
- By phone at 239-992-0711 or toll free at 800-583-1496.
- In person at our office located at 11900 East Terry Street. You may pay your bill in person at our drive-through window or in our lobby between 7:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. In the evenings and on the weekends, there is a drop box located on the south side of the building at the drive-through window for your convenience.
We accept the following credit cards:
- Checking Account
- American Express
After completing the payment process, a confirmation page with a corresponding confirmation number will be displayed. You are encouraged to print or email this page for your records. Payments are generally processed in 2-4 business days.
Paperless billing and payments save time and money and best of all, it helps the environment. Login to your online account and click the going paperless icon to opt-in for paperless billing.