2022 Board of Directors Election
We are a private member-owned, not-for-profit cooperative managed by a nine-person Board of Directors. As a private company, we conduct our elections with voting procedures much like other companies who elect directors to its boards. Members of the not-for-profit water and wastewater utility cooperative will elect three representatives for three-year terms this spring.
Please contact Customer Service if you are not sure we have your correct mailing address on file, especially if you use paperless billing, so we can ensure you receive your ballot.
- December 1, 2021 – Director applications are now available for pick-up at the Customer Service Center or by email request to Lori Nalli at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- December 31, 2021 – Director applications due.
- February 17, 2022 – Every member in good standing who receives a bill is mailed a ballot.
- March 10, 2022 – Deadline for completed ballots to be received via mail by the election monitor.
- March 12, 2022 – Ballots are counted and tabulated by The League of Women Voters of Florida and certified by an independent observer. No one from BSU sees the ballots or the results.
- March 15, 2022 – Election results are announced by the election monitor at the Annual Meeting.
We encourage all members to vote. Your vote is your voice.